Google

Monday, December 18, 2006

Safari 101

A safari is an adventure trip, typically in Africa, using off-road vehicles and tent-like accommodations for the purpose of viewing and photographing wildlife.

A safari, in real experience, is just more than a sight-seeing trip. Planning a safari is quite unlike the planning for most of your previous travels. The preparation and anticipation of the actual trip can be almost as exciting as the safari itself! Below are the main questions you should ask yourself in beginning the planning process.

  • Where should I go on safari?
  • When is a good time of year to go?
  • What kinds of activities are available?
  • What is my budget?
  • What is my travel style?
  • What is the overall planning like?
  • Who am I going to call?
I am going to help you get answers to all these questions on subsequent post, but first of all you might want to know why people like visiting Africa.

Yours Truly,
Ferdinand Che

No comments: